Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eid Mubarak Ma friends...

I just wana say Eid Mubarak to all ma friends as i didnt even called or visited any one of em due to may laziness. Hope they havnt missed me as i never make them habitual of this thing ( visiting or calling). This time i also eliminate the possiblity of SMS. Dont know why but i did all that. I just spent my whole day in my home, semi sleeping and semi eating. In the noon some such relatives came which made me wake and let me think to get out of the home for atleast 2-3 hours. At the same time Ayyaz came to greet and i went with him to meet atleast 5-6 (his ) friends to pass the time. but unfortunately no body was at home :) so we get free in 20 minutes from all possible visits. So then i went to his home take meal, played games and den came back after passing a lot of time but on ma arrival to home, they were still there. :( 

I texted one of my X-collegue " Eid Mubarak " and she just replied " same to you" :) It was really funny, May be not for you, but its for me as i know wat it means. Thanks Kaff say :)

1 comment:

chirya said...

lols....it was really interesting to read how u spent ur eid day.altough u r in a habit of spending eid days like dat.....kanjoosi in greeting others n refraining 2 meet relatives..(have an idea who mght it be)..but it is intersting 2 read all story..wish u NEXT EID much different n cool ;).n ur collegue aswell...n i think eid is 4 sleeping yaar.wish u all a life fed of roses.

Most Popular Posts